How many posts have you read about the incredible culture and architecture behind beautiful bridges around the world? Take a look for yourself at the hard work behind this beautiful infrastructure.
Ten Bridges You Need to Cross (and then cross off your bucket-list)
1. Millau Viaduct: Tran Valley, France
The tallest bridge in the world reaching 343 meters above the base of its structure.
2. The Helix Bridge: Marina Bay, Singapore
This pedestrian bridge is known for it’s nifty design.
3. Vasco Da Gama Bridge: Lisbon, Portugal
4. Pont Du Gard Aqueduct: Gard, France
5. Tower Bridge: London, England
This bridge has become an icon for London.
6. Golden Gate Bridge: San Francisco, United States
7. Sydney Harbour Bridge: Sydney, Australia
This bridge is an iconic structure that opened in 1932.
8. Ponte Vecchio: Florence, Italy
This is a medieval bridge that was built with shops alongside it as was common back in the day.
9. Siosepol: Isfahan, Iran
This beautiful bridge consists of 33 arches on top and bottom.
10. Brooklyn Bridge, New York, United States
One of the oldest bridges in the United States.
Now you can go ahead and add these beautiful paths to your bucket-list. Who knew the worlds bridges could be so beautiful?