I have to brighten up a post- they’re all pretty dark lately (healing slowly).
So here are 21 things that I absolutely love.
- The results of a photograph after all of the constant editing and nitpicking. Like this one pictured in my post. 🙂
- My bed. It’s so incredibly comfortable.
- How excited a dog is to see you when it’s been ages since you were last reunited.
- Any exotic chocolate.
- A raw conversation.
- Words that twist your mind and make you physically feel something.
- Traveling to a place you’ve never been.
- The ocean, the smell, the sound, the waves swirling around your toes.
- The warmth of the sun that causes your hair to stand on end.
- Hugging someone who is just a great hugger.
- The look of excitement someone gets when they talk about their passion.
- The first sip of coffee in the morning.
- When you cause genuine laughter that is uncontrollable.
- When a stranger or friend compliments anything about you kindly and respectfully.
- Watching someone let loose and thoroughly embrace their weird, fun side.
- The warmth of the fluffiest blankets in the world.
- Hugging your mom, dad, grandma or grandpa after not seeing them for a long time.
- Watching your favorite show on Netflix after a long day.
- Witnessing two elderly people still madly in love.
- Spraying whipped cream directly from the can into your mouth.
- Waking up on a Sunday morning with the whole day ahead of you.
I loved making this list more than you will ever know and so I am telling you to make your own. Reminding yourself of what you love in every day routine is so important to becoming inspired by the ordinary details.
I am only going to carry this positivity with me as I move forward.
Thank you for your constant support,