I was so pleasantly surprised this morning when I got a little orange dot screaming that I had a notification to catch up on with Inspired She Lives. savingwithoutscrimping has nominated my blog for The Liebster Award!
For those who aren’t exactly sure what that is, The Liebster Award is an award for new/small blogs to increase recognition and awareness of their awesome blog! So for someone who hasn’t been at this for very long, I was so excited to discover that someone not only reads my words, but finds them inspiring and worth sharing.
Thank you so much for the nomination savingwithoutscrimping!
So to continue the nomination process, I must do the following:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate up to 11 other bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.
4. Create 11 questions for the nominees.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
Here are the answers to the questions I was given:
1. What`s been the most surprising thing you discovered since you started blogging? I thought that once I started writing, I would run out of things to write about. I didn’t think I would have so much to say or that I would be able to keep up with the time it takes to write a blog, but I have found the exact opposite to be true! I love finding the time to put my words down, it’s like a little therapy. I never run out of things to write about because my life is one huge adventure filled with lessons.
2. If someone was to write a book about you what would the first and last sentences be? Great question. Start: She wandered the world with curiosity and hope, searching for the details that make us believe we’re the happiest person in the world. End: She found a way to believe in everything she had to offer and the doubt that once poisoned her thoughts would never leak back into the crevices of her mind.
3. The book was a hit! They’re making it into a movie – what type of movie will it be (drama, romcom, action, etc.) and who would you want to play you? Rom-Com and I would need Rachel McAdams to be me. She’s my favorite!
4. If you could choose an age to be right now what would it be? Why? I choose the age I am now, 21. I have learned so much about myself and have so much ahead of me to look forward to.
5. What’s your favourite thing to do in a day? I love everything about mornings. I love coffee, sunshine and fresh starts. So it would have to be my morning routine.
6. Why did you choose your blog name? I choose Inspired She Lives because I wanted something that was different and would remind me what the goal of my writing was. It actually didn’t take me too long to create the name! I almost went with she lives inspired but wanted inspired to be the first word.
7. What’s on your bucket list? I want to learn how to surf.
8. If you were to create a slogan for your life what would it be? Courage is infinite… it’s even tattooed on my body. 🙂
9. What’s your theme song for the moment? Stole The Show by Kygo
10. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month which show would it be? It may be dramatic, but Vampire Diaries.
11. What is an experience that changed your life for the better? What a tough one! I would have to say the biggest life changing event that has happened to me so far would be deciding to go to college. I learned independence, education and so many other life skills that have transformed me for the better and I absolutely love my school.
my homelife blog: The food makes you want to cross oceans and the photography is just beautiful.
Life of An Amateur Adult: when this girl writes, she thinks deeply and carefully crafts each word. I love her insights.
Resistance Photography: I love the photography in these posts. It’s inspiring and simply beautiful.
As for MY questions, here you go!
- Why did you want to start blogging?
- What is one of the best meals you’ve ever had?
- If you could choose your own name, would you change it?
- Where is your favorite place you’ve traveled to?
- What was your dream job when you were young?
- Would you live in a different country?
- What is your favorite post that you’ve ever written?
- What is one of the biggest lessons you’ve learned?
- Which actor/actress would be the best you in a story about your life?
- What was the last book you read (if you can remember)?
- What was the last song you listened to?
Thank you for reading and enjoy!